Manual Testing & Basic Automation in Mumbai, Pune & Thane
Manual Testing Syllabus:
- Manual testing course is basically designed for the students who are beginners in testing, College pass outs or who wants to switch their career from another fields to testing
- Manual testing is the base of all other types of testing like automation testing – QTP, Selenium, Load Runner, Jmeter etc.
- Manual testing does not require any kind of programming knowledge like .net, java, C & C++
- Manual Testing doesn’t need any kind of programming knowledge so any IT aspirant can start his career in testing
- In manual testing a tester normally creates test cases and execute those test cases when he receives build from the developer end
- It’s a fact in industry that 70% of the testing is focused on manual and 30% testing is focused on automation. This makes Manual Testing imperative.
If anybody wants the syllabus he can contact to the concern faculty(Email and Mobile number given at the top of our website)
Course Duration & Fee Structure:
- Duration : 8 Weekends
- Classes : Classes will be provided only on weekends (Sat & Sun , 2 hours each day)
- Course Fee : Course Fee is Rs- 9000.00/ You can pay it in two installation (Rs 5000.00 + Rs 4000.00)
Manual Testing & Basic Automation - Fast Track
In fast track if a person wants to finish it in only 5 weekends then there is a proper strategy for that. In fast track the project work and theory classes will be run on parallel mode. The syllabus will be similar to ‘Manual and Basic Automation’
- Time Frame: only 4-5 weekends
- Saturday & Sunday classes
- Schedule should be strictly followed by the trainee & trainer
- Assignment should be given in the end of class and that should be completed before the next day class otherwise there would be no guarantee that course will finish within the given time frame
- Course fee would be Rs -10000.00/ and you have to pay it in the first class.