HP- LoadRunner in Mumbai, Pune & Thane
is an automated performance and test automation product from Hewlett-Packard for application load testing: examining system behavior and performance, while generating actual load.
A software testing tool, HP LoadRunner works by creating virtual users who take the place of real users' operating client software, such as Internet Explorer, sending requests using the HTTP protocol to IIS or Apache web servers. HP LoadRunner can simulate thousands of concurrent users to put the application through the rigors of real-life user loads, while collecting information from key infrastructure components (Web servers, database servers etc.) The results can then be analyzed in detail to explore the reasons for particular behavior.
HP LoadRunner supports various protocol bundles for load testing: .NET Record/Replay, Database, DCOM, GUI Virtual Users, Java Record/Replay, Network, Oracle E-Business, Remote Access, Remote Desktop, Rich Internet Applications, SAP, SOA, Web 2.0, Web and Multimedia and Wireless.
HP LoadRunner by default installs 3 icons on the Windows desktop:
Load Runner Syllabus:
- VuGen - (Virtual User Generator) for generating and editing scripts.
- Controller - for composing scenarios which specify which load generators are used for which script and for how long, etc. During runs the Controller receives real-time monitoring data and displays status.
- Analysis - which assembles logs from various load generators and formats reports for visualization of run result data and monitoring data
If anybody wants the syllabus he can contact to the concern Load Runner(LR) professional in mumbai, pune & Thane .
Course Duration & Fee Structure:
- Duration : 6 to 8 Weekends
- Classes : Classes will be provided only on weekends (Sat & Sun , 2 hours each day)
- Course Fee : Course Fee is Rs- 11000.00/ You can pay it in two installation (Rs 7000.00 + Rs 4000.00)